What is the full form of DP / Dp minings ..?



What is the full form of DP ..?

Friends, after reading this post, it is possible that you will say that this is a very simple thing, friend, what is the full form of DP in such a situation ..? What was the need to write a post on it.?


But you tell me that when you first heard about DP, did you know at that time? No no You, too, must have heard from whose mouth, in such a situation, you must have asked them what is the meaning of DP, isn't it.?


In the same way, there are still many new people who must have heard the name of DP for the first time, as if their friend would have said that man, DP should change or etc. In such a situation, it is possible that you will be the one who does not know what the DP means, then you will not be asked with shame, that is why I am so that I will tell you all my technical knowledge which is small but not foolish. |


DP's Full Form: -

Friends, DP has a full form Display Picture, in the same way DP has more meaning.


Friends, a short form may have different meanings because it depends on which context it is in, so it will not be confused.


Whenever social media such as Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp is asked to change DP, then you will understand DP's Meaning Display Picture there.


I remember very well that when my friend told me that you change your WhatsApp DP because I had a simple photo, I did not know at that time because if someone used to call me a profile picture, I would have understood, This is in 2012 and it has been 8 years since.


By the way, when you search for picture photos on the Internet for the latest WhatsApp DP, then there is a suggestion for you that I want to give to my reader on my behalf, friends, whenever you install DP, keep in mind that DP means display picture. It reflects your thinking, so either you put your own picture or keep it that shows your thought.


Now you must have understood both the DP's Meaning and full form.?




Thanks for Visiting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

सर्व ईजन के प्रकार | Types of Service

How To Create New WhatsApp Account In 2020

What is IFSC Code and how to know ..?